Thursday, November 11, 2010

Teen Witch The Musical!

I saw "Teen Witch The Musical" at the Groundlings on Monday night. It's a live stage adaptation of the silly 80's movie. It's wonderful. I've seen it three times over the years and it just gets better and better. Go and see this show. The last performance was sold out and there is only one show left, so reserve your tickets immediately. Trust me, it is such a good time.

Monday November 15th
8pm
@ The Groundlings Theater
7307 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90046
For Reservations call
The Groundlings Box Office @ 323-934-4747
www.groundlings.com
Tickets are $8.00 at the door

Colleen Smith
Eliot Benjamin
Jordan Black
Candace Brown
Drew Droege
Artemis Pebdani
Amy Procacci
Derek Ringold
Nicole Sciacca
Kenny Stevenson
Patty Wortham
Mike Zara

Backstage with Drew, Kenny, Jordan and Artemis.

The costumes are wonderful-bad

Watching Artemis, seriously puts me in danger of peeing my pants.

Coleen rocks the trench coat.

Drew as the drama teacher, with the longest, skinniest, hairiest, girl-legs of all time is just so much fun.

We saw a peek of Jordan's bum.

Drew's aforementioned legs...

I actually liked Candace's dress here. Is that wrong?

I promise you, you will love this show. Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment