Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hipster Puppies

My husband came home laughing. He looked sweaty and red and absolutely had "to show me this hilarious website." I'll admit, I was skeptical. I mean, he loves a lot of things that I don't; ESPN, Bro Comedies, Nick Cage...

But then he showed me the blog "Hipster Puppies" and I just about peed my pants. It's basically people taking silly pictures of their tortured pets and adding some kind of hipster, popular culture reference as a caption.

Then, we turned the TV off and spent a few hours dressing our dog up in stupid outfits. It was probably one of the funniest things we've done with her (she was surprisingly willing to submit to our degradations). They didn't use our submission but I'll share our favorite with you. Seems a shame to waste such brilliance...


Bikram really kicked Zoe's ass today.

Enjoy - Hipster Puppies

No comments:

Post a Comment