Friday, September 17, 2010

My Etsy Shop

Well my friends I've done it. I've opened up my Etsy Shop at last and it's loaded with milk glass.

I've been collecting and adoring milk glass for 10 years now. There is something so Grandma yet modern about it. I just love the stuff.


The days leading up to my wedding brought loads of gifted milk glass from friends (most of which I won't part with because they were gifts and I love them so). When I added the gifted lot to my own existing collection it was the perfect amount for our wedding. And it was so beautiful.


But now, what on earth am I going to do with all of these 80+ pieces that I've collected. It seems a shame to keep them in our storage unit.


So with the hopes of finding them a good home, I've opened up my shop. Enjoy, I'll be adding more as I go and feature it on the blog whenever I pull out an especially pretty piece. Plus, I've also started picking up a few pieces (which I need like a hole in my head).
Etsy
ThaliaDorien

No comments:

Post a Comment