Monday, October 25, 2010

Give A Little?

Well another season of my favorite sketch comedy show has come to an end. Fries On The Side had an amazing finale on Saturday night. And as per the norm, I did some things on stage on Saturday that shocked even me, like realizing that my black leggings were see-through under the stage lights and puppeteering with my husband to a song about abortion. I never claimed to be highbrow.

Now that it is all over and that the laughter at other people's expense has gone quiet, the cast, crew and writing staff of Fries On The Side, has decided to give a little back by doing some good (some butt-toning good at that). Some of us are run-walking at "Run For Her," a 5K run-walk to help support ovarian cancer research and awareness. Did I mention you can walk AND run?

Please consider skipping your latte today and giving $5 here on our fundraising page. It's such a good cause and for peets-sake, I have to restore my dignity somehow.

Many, many thanks to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. I am still laughing about your nun puppet show. Seriously. I think that and the hitman dinner scene are my two favorite sketches of all time (not Fries specific).

    ReplyDelete